Here's to summer, my friends! Happy summer, indeed.
1. Favorite summer outfit or accessory? By far, my new black maxi skirt. I've worn it three times already and just bought it two(ish?) weeks ago. I may be short, but it's seriously the best purchase I've made in a while. If you've known me long enough, you know I like classic timeless pieces that can be mixed and matched one million times over and this skirt does not disappoint.
2. Favorite summer treat? This was tough, but I am a huge fan of fresh watermelon with a squeeze of lime juice on top. It's the perfect summer combination and it's made me fall in love with watermelon again.
3. Summer getaway destination? I may have mentioned this a time or two (or two hundred), but I love a good trip to the beach. Or really, anywhere that's more than a few miles from home. There's something about summertime that just screams summer roadtrips and travel, right?
4. Favorite summer TV show? I have a few favorites that have returned from last year, but right now I'm loving the new season of 24 (any other Jack fans out there?) and am also excited that Graceland is back, too.
5. Ice cream or popsicles? That's a tough one. For me, it really depends on the flavor. My mom just tried the amazingness that is Talenti gelato so I'm going to have to go with that one. The flavors are outstanding and the perfect way to cool off from the summer heat.
6. Favorite song from your roadtrip playlist? I've been crushing on a few different songs right now. For some reason, this a cappella version of Pompeii has gotten to me (even though I haven't seen the movie which is where the song is from, right?). I'm also a huge fan of Phillip Phillips and Rend Collective, too.
So what are your summer faves right now? What screams summer to you and what are you most looking forward to this summer?
p.s. Don't forget to write your What's in My Bag? post for this Wednesday's The Circle link-up! I can't wait to see what's inside your bag!