Happy December, friends! It's so hard to believe that Christmas is just over a week away. And if you know me, I still don't have my Christmas shopping done (although, I've been doing a lot better than I have been in the past--especially when I was in school).
Even though I say this every month, I'm super excited about sharing my post with you and reading all of your posts, too. There's something about these kinds of posts that bring out so much individuality, creativity, and fun.
Speaking of fun and creativity, I cannot wait for you to meet this month's co-host! This lovely friend of mine is not only a fellow preschool teacher, but someone who really lives out her life in the most honest, caring, and creative ways imaginable. And if you haven't stopped by her blog lately, you have got to check out her posts on her recently announced pregnancy. That girl is going to make one awesome mama.
So go check out Danica's blog and see what she's wishlisting for Christmas and then find out what I'm loving, too. Fortunately for me, I have a birthday in January so I can add anything I love on your lists to my birthday wishlist (hashtag winning!).
2. MONTHLY PLANNER | A simple monthly planner from Etsy--what's not to love?
3. NEW BEDDING | I've been looking for a new duvet cover for months (my current one is from middle school and has seen better days).
4. ART PRINTS | I've been a real slacker in terms of re-designing my bedroom and hope that 2015 will be the year of a new bedroom (that I can finally photograph and blog about!).
5. TOMS | I may be a little late to jump on the bandwagon with TOMS, but I've loved them ever since they came out. And I actually think that pair may end up under the tree this year--and that's only because my parents had to ask me what size I wanted.
6. MUGS | Is it weird that I don't have my own mug? I've only ever used mugs that my parents have and have never had one of my own (aside from a itsy bitsy one that I got as a kid, which literally held 3-4 ounces total). I think it's about time I got one and I love every single one from this shop.
7. ETSY JEWELRY | Jewelry from Etsy is always the best. Always.
8. IKEA CHAIR | So this is really just on my wishlist because I know it's not going to be wrapped up for me on Christmas morning. But a girl can wish, right?
So what's on YOUR list this Christmas? And are you a fan of a bunch of little gifts or one big gift? Do you have any Christmas present traditions in your family? I'd love to hear any and all of them!
Next month (or next year?) we'll answer this prompt: Never have I ever... Stumped? Well, you can come up with items left on your bucket list; things you didn't do but always wish you did/could; or things you think will make us chuckle. I'm already brainstorming my list and I can't wait to see yours! The link-up will go live on Wednesday, January 14th and I cannot wait for you to find out who my co-host is!