March 25, 2015
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY...
1. I am a lefty.
2. I have a sensitive sense of smell and cannot stand the smell of perfumes and other strong scents.
3. Half of my closet is comprised of grey and white shirts/tops. Neutrals are my fave.
4. My most frequently craved foods are cold cereal and fresh fruit. And sometimes they're eaten together!
5. Speaking of food, my OCD self also freaks out when food on my plate touches other food on my plate (and don't get me started on sauce that goes everywhere!) #plateswithdividersforlife
6. I do not have a green thumb.
7. Math was my worst subject in elementary/middle/high school but one of my favorite courses in college.
8. I like the names Maya, Ruby, Cara, Annie, Finn, Henry, Elliott, and Callen.
9. I am nearsighted and have worn glasses since I was a senior in high school.
10. As a kid, I collected rocks like nobody's business--and it all came from my grandpa and dad's interest in rocks.
So what are your quirks? I always love reading these kinds of posts and learning more about the blogger and cannot wait to hear something unique about you!