Sometimes you need a little fun post to get you out of a blog-writing funk. And sometimes you need to be reminded of all the goodness that's in your life, too. So combine the two and you get a lovely little list of things I'm loving lately.
1. This song. We sang this song in church a few Sundays ago and I cannot get enough of it. The chorus spoke (and continues to speak) to my heart and soul: Holy Spirit, you are welcome here. Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for. To be overcome by your presence, Lord.
2. Spring blooms. Some of you may not understand how I can bear months of rain--but these spring blooms lately are exactly why I love the PNW. You can't get vibrant greenery and cheerful blooms everywhere without a little rain!
3. ThredUp. I honestly cannot get enough of this company lately. I've been trying to build my closet for the past year and getting new-to-me clothes cheap? Perfect for this teacher girl over here. The icing on the cake with this company is that there was a mix-up in my latest package and they ended up giving me a sweater for free because of it. Customer service is key for me so it was so great to receive that offer from them.
4. This dessert yogurt. Yep, you read that right. I'm a huge fan of Tillamook products and when I saw that they came out with dessert yogurt, I knew I had to try it. And my goodness, it is the delicious. Thick, creamy, and it takes yogurt to a whole new level.
5. My local library. The preschoolers and I went on a field trip recently to the public library and I was so impressed by their excitement to host a class full of preschoolers. They not only created a fun music and storytime for us, but gave us a tour of the children's department as well. It was THE best.
What are YOU loving lately?
Post idea from Kenzie at Hello Neverland.
**This post uses referral/affiliate links.**