"FRIENDSHIP IS BORN AT THAT MOMENT WHEN ONE PERSON SAYS TO ANOTHER: 'WHAT! YOU TOO? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.'"
I think we can all agree that the blogging community is amazing. Although, when I first started blogging, I didn't think that at all. I thought I was alone and just a little fish in a big blogworld. But now that I know how amazing this blogworld is (no worries, I'm still a little fish), I want others to know and have a slice of this blogging community, too. Hence, The Circle. Because as we all know, a circle is round, it has no end, and that's how long I want to be your friend.
But before I get ahead of myself and get a children's song stuck in your head, here are the deets on The Circle. A play on a knitting circle, this monthly link-up is going to be a place for bloggers to share and write on a fun, light-hearted (or possibly heavy-hearted) topic. Except, instead of knitting together, we'll just be sharing our lives with each other and pretending to share our cookies and yarn, too (is that what knitters do?).
On the THIRD Wednesday of each month, I'll partner up with a different blogger who will act as my co-host and we'll create a topic to write on and for you to write on as well. Then, you'll link up your post, share your blog with others, and get to know other bloggers, too--new and old ones alike!
So if you'd like to join in, grab a button and then leave me a comment/send me an email letting me know you'd like to be added to the email list. I try to send out an email with the month's topic at the beginning of each month!
p.s. The Circle is also a great chance for bloggers to take a break from coming up with posts on their own--I mean, I'm not the only one who gets writer's block, am I?
Past Topics + Co-Hosts:
- June 2013: Summer Bucket Lists with Angela from Harrells on Hood
- July 2013: Creativity with Bailey Jean of Anchored in Love Divine
- August 2013: Summer Recaps with Julie of An Anchor for the Soul
- September 2013: Favorite Recipes with Susannah of Simple Moments Stick
- October 2013: Two Truths and a Lie with Elizabeth of Oak & Oats
- November 2013: All About Travel with Susanne of The Musing Blonde
- December 2013: Christmas Decorations with Megan of Megan Elizabeth Photography
- January 2014: Coffee Date with Amy of Taking Steps Home
- February 2014: Who's Your Valentine? with Britney of The Quiet Place
- March 2014: Spring Favorites with Meg with Me with the Three
- April 2014: Thank You Notes with Jess of Polished Arrow
- May 2014: Goals, Goals, Goals with Samantha of Elah Tree
- June 2014: Throwback Thursday + 1 Year Anniversary of The Circle
- July 2014: What's in My Bag? with Meg of Rivers and Roads
- August 2014: Closet Confidential with Jenna of Dearest Love
- September 2014: Fall Faves with Amber of Under the Oklahoma Sky
- October 2014: Book Report with Anne of In Residence
- November 2014: 5-10 Essentials on Victoria of Through * For * By
- December 2014: Christmas Wishlists with Danica of Dust Particles
- January 2015: Never Have I Ever with Amanda of The Lady Okie
- February 2015: Letters to your Past Self with Robyn of Robyn's Nest
- March 2015: Blog Name Stories with Katie from Hot Tea and the Empty Seat
- April 2015: Reverse Bucket Lists with Aubrey of Found Life
- May 2015: Spring15 Moodboard with Jenny of Coffee & Honeycomb
- June 2015: Summer Staples with Cassie of Living on Cloud Nine
- July 2015: Blogger Introductions with Kelly of Primarily Inspired
- August 2015: Summer Highlights with Leelee of Leelee Finds Herself
- September 2015: No Place Like Home with Beka of Sunshine to the Square Inch
- October 2015: Self-Care and Me Time with Sarah of Sometimes Photojenik
- November 2015: THANKFUL acrostic poems with Elena of Beautiful Hope
- December 2015: Christmas traditions and tours with Katie of Refining the Wild Grapes
- January 2016: Goals and Inspirations Moodboard with Shea of Shea Lennon
- February 2016: Blogger Valentines with Tawni of The Life In Between
- March 2016: Spring Break Plans and Goals with Diana of Diana Elle
- April 2016: Letter to Your Future Self with Leah of My Favorite Adventure