Happy Friday, friends! This week started off grey and rainy but I think there's supposed to be some sunshine in the forecast this weekend. So I'm crossing my fingers for the chance to soak up some Vitamin D! What are you up to this weekend?
For when you're stuck in a rut.
100 things to throw away. I'll be chipping away at this list this weekend!
Crazy cool bride + groom photos.
And a beautiful home tour.
For the jelly bean lovers out there.
On KitchenAid Mixers and singleness.
These sound yummy!
Easy April Fool's Day ideas.
So many pretty things in this Etsy shop.
Have a great one!
filed under: bits and pieces
1. I am a lefty.
2. I have a sensitive sense of smell and cannot stand the smell of perfumes and other strong scents.
3. Half of my closet is comprised of grey and white shirts/tops. Neutrals are my fave.
4. My most frequently craved foods are cold cereal and fresh fruit. And sometimes they're eaten together!
5. Speaking of food, my OCD self also freaks out when food on my plate touches other food on my plate (and don't get me started on sauce that goes everywhere!) #plateswithdividersforlife
6. I do not have a green thumb.
7. Math was my worst subject in elementary/middle/high school but one of my favorite courses in college.
8. I like the names Maya, Ruby, Cara, Annie, Finn, Henry, Elliott, and Callen.
9. I am nearsighted and have worn glasses since I was a senior in high school.
10. As a kid, I collected rocks like nobody's business--and it all came from my grandpa and dad's interest in rocks.
So what are your quirks? I always love reading these kinds of posts and learning more about the blogger and cannot wait to hear something unique about you!
filed under: about me
I've been wanting to re-vamp my room for--ahem--years. Yep, you read that right. Years. I've gone back and forth about wall colors and patterns and such and haven't really found a duvet cover that is to die for (well, except this one, but it's no longer sold).
But I recently realized that instead of trying to start from scratch, I should really look to my own personal style (and closet) and go from there. Because, when it comes down to it, what I wear and buy reflects who I am.
So since I'm obsessed with light neutrals, grey (which is in a category in and of itself in my opinion!), florals, and stripes. Well, and a little gold, too.
I may not actually get a chance to make these changes right away (hello, Anthro prices!), but these are the things that I'll be looking for and trying to add more into my room.
Are you into interior design? Have you re-vamped your room/house lately? Who/what inspires you and how would you describe your style?
p.s. This is kind of what my room looks like now. There have been a few changes, but most of it is the same!
// ANTHRO DUVET
// MANE MASSAGE BOBBY PINS
// ANTHRO TOP
// RIFLE PAPER PRINT
// IKEA SWATCH/CHAIR SWATCH
// SUGAR PAPER CONFETTI PRINT
filed under: wishlists